Wednesday 25 May 2011

Homecity







My hometown is Ningbo, China. It is a pretty cool city, near the sea and be surrounded by mountains. If you come to our city, you don't hear noise like in Shanghai and not busy like in Vancouver. Well, my hometown was three famous rivers. They cross each others like a letter Y. And the downtown just in the center. The river is as winding as a snake. Sometimes you can see the fish boat on the water. By the way, the East Chinese Sea Navy Base in our city harbor. I fyou are lucky, you will see the warships they are maneuver. In the downtown, the building is as tall as a high mountain. And you know, we have a lot of temples. So, you can smell the sandalwood. That's pretty cool. Well, meanwhile you can see the Drum tower over a city gate. It has a long long history. And you can see the two lake in the downtown. Moon lake and Sun lake. Cause they appearance one like a curve moon and another one like a round sun. You know, habor city have a lot of seafood. So, it is normal. Anyway, my hometown is pretty cool. I love my homecity so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment